- Adult Detention
- Jail Visitors
Graham County Adult Detention Facility
A.R.S. Statute 13-2505 - Class 2 Felony
A. A person not otherwise authorized by law, commits promoting prison contraband:
- By knowingly taking contraband into a correctional facility or the grounds of such facility; or
- By knowingly conveying contraband to any person confined in a correctional facility; or
- By knowingly making, obtaining possessing contraband while being confined in a correctional facility or while being lawfully transported or moved incident to correctional facility confinement.
Court / Employment Fingerprinting
All business hours for court or employment fingerprinting are as follows:
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Mandatory Lock Down Times
No inmate movement during mandatory lock down times:
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Noon to 1 p.m.
5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Commissary Accounts & Money Input (deposits on inmate books)
We no longer accept money orders for inmate’s commissary account. Money can be posted to an inmate’s account via:
- the kiosk in the front lobby of the Graham County Sheriff’s Office or,
- by phone (866) 345-1884 and follow the prompts,
- or online at www.accesscorrections.com .
Bonding Out Inmates
When bonding out an inmate on cash only bonds, only money orders are accepted, no cash. If during business hours, bonds must be posted at the proper court(s).
Inmate Phone System
- PHONE: (888) 506-8407 (follow prompts)
- ON LINE: www.ICSolutions.com
VIZVOX (VIDEO VISITATION):
- PHONE: (888) 646-9437 (follow prompts)
- Note: One free video visit per week.
- Any additional video visit will be assessed a $7.50 fee.
SECURE PAK ORDERING:
- PHONE: (800) 546-6283 (follow prompts)
- ONLINE: www.accesssecurepak.com