My Appointment

What Do I Need to Bring with Me to My Appointment

  • Everyone who will be enrolled in the WIC program.
  • Identification for everyone who will be enrolled:
    • Adults - A valid driver's license or other picture ID.
    • Infants - A crib card or birth certificate.
    • Children - A birth certificate or immunization record.
  • Proof of your residence / physical address, like a utility bill, bank statement, or other bill that goes to your street address (cannot use a post office box.)
  • Proof of your income:
    • Participation in certain programs automatically qualify you for WIC, but you must bring a recent letter from the program showing you are eligible. Common examples of these programs are:
      • AHCCCS (medicaid)
      • SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly "food stamps")
      • TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
    • If you don't belong to any of these programs, you may qualify based on your income. To determine if you are income eligible, bring the most recent month of pay stubs for everyone working in the household.