- Tax Deed Sales
- Auction Rules and Procedures
Auction Rules and Procedures
The Graham County Tax Deed Sale for 2022 will be held December 12th 9:00 AM.
- The sale of all parcels shall be “as-is” and without warranty. They buyer is encouraged to perform considerable Due Diligence on each parcel since there is potential that the property is not a suitable investment.
- All Tax Deeded property held by the Board of Supervisors for sale, as agent for the State of Arizona, will be sold for no less than 100% of the back taxes and fees due. All properties in the Tax Deed Sale will be sold to the highest bidder, subject to the Graham County Board of Supervisors approval.
- Payment is due the day of the sale. Certified funds are accepted. (Cash, Money Orders, or Cashier’s Check)
- The Graham County Board of Supervisors may accept, defer, or reject a bid and may also determine not to sell a property.
PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS ARE ADVISED
All sales are final. The title conveyed may or may not be marketable and buyer is urged to seek advice on the marketability of the title. Check the Assessor’s maps for the location of the parcel and examine the property before purchasing. There are warranties or guaranties provided as to access, size, or condition of the property. No refunds will be issued.
DISCLAIMER FOR GRAHAM COUNTY
GRAHAM COUNTY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, SUGGESTIONS, OR IMPLICATION ON THE MARKETABILITY AND USE OF THE PROPERTIES FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE WINNING BIDDER PURCHASES THE PROPERTY AS-IS AND WHERE-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANT OR ASSURANCES FROM THE COUNTY.
Although every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, the description of the property offered for sale has been compiled from available data and there is no guarantee or warranty on the part of Graham County as to the accuracy of the description of the property. There may be unknown environmental effects on the property or unknown legal litigation or compliance issues. A good faith effort has been made by the county to identify and disclose these issues. Bidders are encouraged to conduct considerable due diligence review. All sales are final. No refunds or adjustments will be made. Bids cannot be retracted once made. Payment for an awarded bid must be made the day of the Tax Deed Sale.
All bidders acknowledge and agree that a legally binding contact is established between Graham County and the winning bidder once the Graham County Board of Supervisors has given final approval. All properties in the Tax Deed Sale will be sold to the highest bidder subject to the Graham County Board of Supervisors approval. In its exercise of reasonable judgement the Graham County Board of Supervisors may accept, defer, or reject a bid and may also determine not to sell a property. The board may reject any and all bids even the highest bid. Graham County has the right to pursue any and all legal remedies allowed by law against any bidder who fails to make the required payment.
ERRORS & OMISSIONS
Graham County is not responsible for any omissions or errors in the description of items being offered for sale. It shall be the bidder’s sole responsibility to conduct considerable research.
The property data has been compiled from available data but there is no guarantee or warranty of the accuracy of this data. There are no guaranties or warranties, express or implied as to the condition, usability, and marketability for any particular purpose. The bidder is encouraged to conduct considerable research. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ALLOWED. All parcels are sold AS IS. No bids can be retracted for any reason.