News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/1/2020 8:38:00 PM to 4/2/2020 9:02:40 PM.
Home - Announcements
Posted on: March 14, 2020
[ARCHIVED] COVID19 News Releases and PSA's
CORONAVIRUS Health Alert!
This page will include all News Releases and Public Service Announcements from our Graham County Health Department regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our valley.
- April 1, 2020: Food Service Recommendations
- March 24, 2020: COVID19 Community Update
- March 21, 2020: Second Positive COVID-19 result in Graham County.
- March 20, 2020: Governor’s Executive Order regarding additional mitigation strategies.
- March 18, 2020: Recommendations for Restaurants and Food Establishments.
- March 14, 2020: Graham County Department of Health Services announces temporary closure of all public schools, urges residents to limit social contact, and expects outbreak could expand.
- March 13, 2020: COVID-19 Positive Test Results in Pima, Arizona (Includes Pima evaluation and testing clinic dates/time for Pima School District Students who have symptoms).
Other Graham County Departments - News Releases and PSA’s regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19):