CORONAVIRUS Health Alert!
This page will include all News Releases and Public Service Announcements from our Graham County Health Department regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our valley.
Proclamation of the Graham County Board of Supervisors, the Safford City Council, the Thatcher Town Council and the Pima Town Council strongly urging the residents of Graham County to wear masks in public and follow CDC guidelines.
ESRI Interactive Map:
Other Graham County Departments - News Releases and PSA’s regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Graham County General Services Building: Open to the public.
- Graham County Clerk of the Superior Court: March 23, 2020-Due to the Convid-19 Pandemic The Clerk’s office urges people to make payments online and get forms online to help limit the traffic flow through the courthouse.
Red Cross Blood Drive
Thanks to the many who gave blood and scheduled upcoming appointments, the American Red Cross has been able to meet immediate patient needs. During this uncertain time, we encourage individuals to keep scheduled blood donation appointments and to make new blood donation appointments for the weeks ahead to ensure a stable supply throughout this pandemic.
- There remains an ongoing need for platelet donations due to their short, five-day shelf life.
- In times of crisis, the Red Cross is fortunate to witness the best of humanity as people roll up a sleeve to help those in need. We greatly appreciate the generosity of the public.
- There is no known end date in this fight against coronavirus and the Red Cross needs the help of blood and platelet donors and blood drive hosts to maintain a sufficient blood supply for weeks to come. It’s important to remember that blood is perishable and cannot be stockpiled.
Thank you to our generous blood and platelet donors across Arizona who continually donate blood especially during this nationwide blood shortage. Red Cross blood drives have been canceled across the country due to coronavirus concerns, resulting in more than 375,000 fewer blood donations. We are asking all healthy donors to go online to redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or call 1-800-RED-CROSS.
- ADHS-Arizona Launches New COVID-19 Vaccine Public Service Announcements
- ADHS-Arizona Expands COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility to All
- ADHS-Arizona Launching State-Supported COVID-19 Vaccination Site In Yuma Monday, March 29
- ADHS-First Cases of Brazilian COVID-19 Variant Detected In Arizona
- ADHS-Registration For New Appointments Opens Tomorrow For UArizona State Vaccination Site 2
- ADHS-Registration For New Appointments Opens Tomorrow, For UArizona State Vaccination Site
- ADHS-Arizona Passes 2 Million Mark For COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered
- ADHS-State Adopts A Unique Hybrid Model For COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization
- ADHS-Making $100 Million Immediately Available To Counties To Support COVID-19 Testing
- ADHS-Arizona Announces State-Run Vaccine Site In Metro Phoenix's East Valley
- ADHS-Registration for nearly 12,000 COVID-19 vaccine appointments begins Tuesday, Feb. 16, for state site in Tucson
- ADHS-Partnership With State Helps Dozens Of Holocaust Survivors Register For COVID-19 Vaccination
- ADHS-Milestone: Arizona Hits One Million Doses
- ADHS-Governor Ducey Announces the University of Arizona To Be First State Vaccination Site In Southern Arizona
- ADHS-To Open New Appointments At State-Run Phoenix Municipal Stadium Tomorrow
- ADHS-Second State Run COVID-19 Vaccination Site Launches At Phoenix Municipal Stadium
- ADHS-State Farm Stadium Site Vaccinates 100,000 Against COVID-19 In Less Than Three Weeks
- ADHS-First Cases Of UK COVID-19 Variant Detected In Arizona
- ADHS-Begins Scheduling Second Dose Appointments During Initial Visits To State Sites
- ADHS-Governor Ducey Issues Advisory To Accelerate COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- ADHS-Arizona Passes 300,000 Mark In COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered
- ADHS-Nearly 150,000 February Appointments Booked At Two State COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
- ADHS-Registration Opens Tomorrow For More Appointments At Two State COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
- ADHS-Strong Demand For COVID-19 Vaccine Paves Way For Second State Site At Phoenix Municipal Stadium
- ADHS-Another 750,000 Arizonans 65 & Older Will Be Prioritized For COVID-19 Vaccination
- ADHS-Nearly 4,000 Vaccinated by 6:00 PM On First Day At State 24/7 Vaccination Site
- ADHS-Nearly 44,000 People In Seven Hours Book Appointments For State 24/7 Vaccination Site
- ADHS Registration Available For The State's First 24/7 COVID-19 Vaccination Site At State Farm Stadium
- ADHS State, Partners Opening 24/7 COVID-19 Vaccination Site At State Farm Stadium
- ADHS First phase COVID-19 Vaccination Continues Expanding Around State
- ADHS State Committee Prioritizes Those 75 and Older for Second Phase of COVID-19 Vaccination
- ADHS Arizona Department of Health Services Releases Menu of Health Tips for Safer Holiday Gatherings
- ADHS Arizona Department of Health Services Strengthens Mask Requirement for Schools
- ADHS Encourages People to Seek Care in an Emergency and to Maintain Routine Medical Care
- Roll Up Your Sleeve: Getting Your Influenza Shot Helps Arizona Hospitals
- Ten Counties Now Meet Recommended School Benchmarks For In-Person Learning
- ADHS Business Compliance Essential To Safely Resuming Operations
- ADHS Enhances COVID-19 Reporting for Schools, Child Care & Shelters
- ADHS Phased Reopening Plan for Paused IndustriesS
- ADHS Releases School Benchmarks
- Arizonans Encouraged To Take Advantage Of Free COVID-19 Surge Testing Opportunities In The Phoenix Area
- Free Testing Opportunities In The Phoenix Area Are Open For Those Seeking COVID-19 Testing
- ADHS Provides Staffing Support To Arizona Hospitals
- ADHS, DEMA, and HHS Announce Details On COVID-19 Testing Strike Force
- ADHS and ASU Announce Partnership to Increase COVID-19 Testing in Arizona
- Arizonans Urged to Take Prevention Steps to Protect Themselves and Their Communities as Cases Exceed 100,000
- Life Time Fitness Complies with Executive Order to Protect Public Health
- Arizona Working with Healthcare And Federal Partners To Expand COVID-19 Testing
- Department of Health Services Provides Updates on COVID-19 Cases and Hospital Capacity
- Department of Health Services Awarded $150 Million from Federal Government for COVID-19 Response
- Department of Health Services Announces Testing Blitz Expanded an Additional Two Weeks
- Governor Doug Ducey, Arizona Department of Health Services, and Healthcare Partners Launch Arizona Testing Blitz
- Arizona To Receive An Additional $12 Million In Federal Funding To Support COVID-19 Response
- Statewide Service Protects Arizona Hospitals From Potential Surge In Patients