CORONAVIRUS Health Alert!
This page will include all News Releases and Public Service Announcements from our Graham County Health Department regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our valley.
(Received 12/20/2021) CDC: IF YOU RECEIVED THE J&J SHOT, GET BOOSTED WITH MODERNA OR PFIZER. If you are among the approximately 321,000 people in Arizona who received the one-shot Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine, it’s natural have questions about the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) “expressing a clinical preference” for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines over the one you received. Read the full BLOG.
Proclamation of the Graham County Board of Supervisors, the Safford City Council, the Thatcher Town Council and the Pima Town Council strongly urging the residents of Graham County to wear masks in public and follow CDC guidelines.
ESRI Interactive Map:
Other Graham County Departments - News Releases and PSA’s regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Graham County General Services Building: Open to the public.
- Graham County Clerk of the Superior Court: March 23, 2020-Due to the Convid-19 Pandemic The Clerk’s office urges people to make payments online and get forms online to help limit the traffic flow through the courthouse.
Red Cross Blood Drive
Thanks to the many who gave blood and scheduled upcoming appointments, the American Red Cross has been able to meet immediate patient needs. During this uncertain time, we encourage individuals to keep scheduled blood donation appointments and to make new blood donation appointments for the weeks ahead to ensure a stable supply throughout this pandemic.
- There remains an ongoing need for platelet donations due to their short, five-day shelf life.
- In times of crisis, the Red Cross is fortunate to witness the best of humanity as people roll up a sleeve to help those in need. We greatly appreciate the generosity of the public.
- There is no known end date in this fight against coronavirus and the Red Cross needs the help of blood and platelet donors and blood drive hosts to maintain a sufficient blood supply for weeks to come. It’s important to remember that blood is perishable and cannot be stockpiled.
Thank you to our generous blood and platelet donors across Arizona who continually donate blood especially during this nationwide blood shortage. Red Cross blood drives have been canceled across the country due to coronavirus concerns, resulting in more than 375,000 fewer blood donations. We are asking all healthy donors to go online to redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or call 1-800-RED-CROSS.
- ADHS-Governor Ducey, Dr. Richard Carmona Join Forces In PSA Urging COVID-19 Vaccination
- ADHS-Getting a COVID-19 Booster More Important Than Ever With Omicron Spreading Quickly
- ADHS-Yavapai County and ADHS Confirm First Case Of Omicron Variant In Arizona
- ADHS-Video:Experts Address Parents' Questions About COVID-19 Vaccine
- ADHS-Make COVID-19 Safety Part Of Your Holiday Planning, Arizona
- ADHS-Providers Across Arizona Set To Begin Vaccinating Ages 5-11 Against COVID-19
- ADHS-COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters Now Available To Everyone 18 and Older
- ADHS - Boosters Authorized for Moderna, Johnson & Johnson Vaccines Regardless of initial vaccine, patients can choose booster type
- ADHS - Booster COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Recommended For 65 And Older, Certain Others
- ADHS-Governor Ducey Announces Additional $60 Million To Support Hospital Staffing
- ADHS-Governor Ducey Names Don Herrington As Interim ADHS Director
- ADHS-More Than 4 Million Arizonans Now Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- ADHS-New Public Awareness Campaign Addresses Need For Social Connection
- ADHS - First Lady, Second Gentleman Visit Highlights State's Vaccination Outreach Efforts
- ADHS-More Than 3 Million Arizonans Now Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- ADHS-Arizona Reaches 6 Million Mark For COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered
- ADHS-Shifting Focus To Community-Based Vaccination Opportunities
- ADHS-Vaccine Management System Honored For State Government IT Innovation
- ADHS-CDC Report Ranks Arizona First for COVID-19 Vaccination in Smaller Rural Counties
- ADHS-Event Saturday May 22, Kicks Off Next Phase Of ADHS Vaccination Outreach In Phoenix
- ADHS-Strong Demand For COVID-19 Vaccination On The First Day Of Age 12-15 Eligibility
- ADHS-State Sites Ready To Vaccinate Ages 12-15 Thursday May 13, 2021, Subject To CDC Approval
- ADHS-State Sites Have Administered More Than 1.5 Million Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine
- ADHS- More Than 3 Million People In Arizona Now Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- ADHS-Arizona Reaches 5 Million Mark For COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered
- ADHS-More Doctors' Offices and Clinics Can Order COVID-19 Vaccine Starting Next Week
- ADHS-Nearly 60,000 Appointments Still Available At State COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
- ADHS-Recommends Resuming Use Of Johnson And Johnson Vaccine
- ADHS-New PSA Featuring Several Community Leaders
- ADHS-Arizona Department Of Health Services Recommends Pause In Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
- ADHS-Arizona Administers 4 Millionth Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine
- ADHS-Arizona Launching COVID-19 Vaccination Site In Flagstaff On April 19
- ADHS-Phoenix Municipal Stadium Vaccination Site Moving Indoors At ASU's Desert Financial Arena
- ADHS-Arizona Partners With Ability360, The ARC, Special Olympics and DES To Expand Vaccinations
- ADHS-Arizona Launching New State Vaccination Site Serving North Valley At Scottsdale's WestWorld
- ADHS-State Vaccination Sites Administer 1 Millionth Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine
- ADHS-Nationally Recognized Glendale Vaccination Site At State Farm Stadium Moving Into Gila River Arena
- ADHS-First Cases Of South African COVID-19 Variant Detected In Arizona
- ADHS-Indoor Drive-Thru COVID-19 Vaccination Site In Mesa Will Maintain Vital East Valley Presence
- ADHS- AZ Passes 3 Million Mark For COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered
- ADHS-Arizona Launches New COVID-19 Vaccine Public Service Announcements
- ADHS-Arizona Expands COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility to All
- ADHS-Arizona Launching State-Supported COVID-19 Vaccination Site In Yuma Monday, March 29
- ADHS-First Cases of Brazilian COVID-19 Variant Detected In Arizona
- ADHS-Registration For New Appointments Opens Tomorrow For UArizona State Vaccination Site 2
- ADHS-Registration For New Appointments Opens Tomorrow, For UArizona State Vaccination Site
- ADHS-Arizona Passes 2 Million Mark For COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered
- ADHS-State Adopts A Unique Hybrid Model For COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization
- ADHS-Making $100 Million Immediately Available To Counties To Support COVID-19 Testing