CORONAVIRUS Health Alert!
This page will include all News Releases and Public Service Announcements from our Graham County Health Department regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our valley.
NEWS RELEASE FROM OUR GRAHAM COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT:
- If you have questions regarding COVID-19, testing, or vaccinations please contact the Health Department at 928-428-0110. We are not scheduling vaccine registrations online at this time, call our office for vaccinations. Family Medical Center, Gila Valley Clinic, Mt. Graham Family Practice, Canyonlands, Copper Mountain Clinic and Walgreens, all have COVID-19 vaccine available.
COVID-19: What you should know
ESRI Interactive Map:
Other Graham County Departments - News Releases and PSA’s regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Graham County Clerk of the Superior Court: March 23, 2020-Due to the Convid-19 Pandemic The Clerk’s office urges people to make payments online and get forms online to help limit the traffic flow through the courthouse.
Red Cross Blood Drive
Thanks to the many who gave blood and scheduled upcoming appointments, the American Red Cross has been able to meet immediate patient needs. During this uncertain time, we encourage individuals to keep scheduled blood donation appointments and to make new blood donation appointments for the weeks ahead to ensure a stable supply throughout this pandemic.
- There remains an ongoing need for platelet donations due to their short, five-day shelf life.
- In times of crisis, the Red Cross is fortunate to witness the best of humanity as people roll up a sleeve to help those in need. We greatly appreciate the generosity of the public.
- There is no known end date in this fight against coronavirus and the Red Cross needs the help of blood and platelet donors and blood drive hosts to maintain a sufficient blood supply for weeks to come. It’s important to remember that blood is perishable and cannot be stockpiled.
Thank you to our generous blood and platelet donors across Arizona who continually donate blood especially during this nationwide blood shortage. Red Cross blood drives have been canceled across the country due to coronavirus concerns, resulting in more than 375,000 fewer blood donations. We are asking all healthy donors to go online to redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or call 1-800-RED-CROSS.