How can you help us?

Citizens can assist us by reporting potentially hazardous road and drainage conditions to the Highway Department and by noting the exact location of the problem (street and cross street). The phone number of the Highway Department is 928-428-3652. Emergencies occurring during non-business hours and on weekends should be reported to the Sheriff’s Department at 928-428-3141. The County can then take appropriate action.

Show All Answers

1. How often will a dirt road be graded?
2. How can I get my road maintained by the County?
3. Who is responsible for cleaning out my driveway culvert?
4. Who should I call if I see a traffic sign down or damaged?
5. Can I do work of any kind in the County Right-Of-Way?
6. What to do when it rains?
7. How can you help us?